The process of printing on modern machines as used in Denona, can reach speed of up to 15,000 sheets per hour and at the same time in 1 to 8 colors – depending on demand. In order to achieve quality printing, we use accurate electronic method in determining and measuring the appropriate color coating and their mutual, micrometer precise alignment.
machinery for offset print:
- 750mmx1,060mm eight-color offset machine Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 106
- B1 four-color offset machine Heidelberg Speedmaster CD 102 4 with Axis Control system
- B1 two-color offset machine Heidelberg Speedmaster SM 102 2P
In digital printing many of the mechanical steps required for conventional printing are eliminated. The advantages are variable data printing, cheaper low volume printing and higher speediness.
machinery for digital print:
- Konika Minolta bizhub pro 1200
- KONICA MINOLTA AccurioPress C6085
- HP DesignJet 4000 plotter for correction prints
- EPS ON Stylus Pro 9900 plotter with X-rite SpectroProofer
- system for proofing calibrated to the printing machines